1630 Emerald Lake Cove Apt 310, Casselberry, FL 32707 • 248-635-9416
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.corrineelizabeth.com/portfolio/
Coordinator, Training and Marketing with Design Skills
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh – Online Division| October 30, 2017 – Present
• Perspective Drawing, Image Manipulation & Color Theory
Student Affairs Coordinator
Touchstone Center for Crafts– Non-Profit School | April 24, 2017 – May 18, 2018
• Soft Skills: Excellent communication skills and interact with a variety of people. Will require working on tight deadlines while coordinating multiple projects.
Provide support through providing information for students and faculty.
• Core Responsibilities: Perform registration duties, lodging assignments, meal purchases, general administrative assistance, customer service, prepare and track deposits.
Media & Graphics Specialist eLearning Internship
Great Dane Trailers| January 18, 2016 – June 10, 2016
• Responsible for the design and development of traditional and interactive multimedia content for training presentations, video, and other electronic media used in our training programs. Create compelling content for a broad variety of e-Learning collateral and integrated curriculum content (print and electronic) in support of company safety, and training objectives.
Business Transformation Internship – Alternative Learning Technologies and Programs
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation| January 26, 2015 – August 31, 2015
• Project manage the scheduling and recording of SME for publication
• Assist in the development of SAP training documentation implemented with Muse
• Create ePub cover designs with Flash, and Edge Animate
Marketing Coordinator Internship
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation| June 2, 2014 – November 14, 2014
• Edit all email campaign templates with HTML to be a responsive design/mobile and tablet friendly. Perform email tests though Litmus to ensure responsive quality
• Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template, conveyed clearly, proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
• Ensure messages are delivered properly to prospects by creating and testing segmentations in Aprimo.
• Track and analyze direct and interactive data pulled from Litmus and Aprimo
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Master of Business Administration| American Public University – Not Completed Yet
Master of Arts| Animation – Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, Georgia | May 2015
Bachelor of Science| Media Arts and Science| Certificate| Applied Computer Science
Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana | May 2010
Certification| Email Marketing June 2016 & Inbound Marketing July 2016 – Hubspot
TECHNICAL SKILLS / SOFTWARE
SALSA Donor Pro
Unreal Tournament 3
Microsoft – Excel,
Adobe InDesign, After