Check out my LinkedIn for more information. www.linkedin.com/in/corrine-e-simmons
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh – Online Division| October 30, 2017 – Present
• Perspective Drawing, Image Manipulation & Color Theory
Student Affairs Coordinator
Touchstone Center for Crafts– Non-Profit School | April 24, 2017 – May 18, 2018
Provide support through providing information for students and faculty.
• Soft Skills: Excellent communication skills and interact with a variety of people. Will require working on tight deadlines while coordinating multiple projects.
• Core Responsibilities: Perform registration duties, lodging assignments, meal purchases, general administrative assistance, customer service, prepare and track deposits.
Media & Graphics Specialist eLearning Internship
Great Dane Trailers| January 18, 2016 – June 10, 2016
Responsible for the design and development of traditional and interactive multimedia content for training presentations, video, and other electronic media used in our training programs. Create compelling content for a broad variety of e-Learning collateral and integrated curriculum content (print and electronic) in support of company safety, and training objectives.
Business Transformation Internship – Alternative Learning Technologies and Programs
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation| January 26, 2015 – August 31, 2015
• Project manage the scheduling and recording of SME for publication
• Assist in the development of SAP training documentation implemented with Muse
• Create ePub cover designs with Flash, and Edge Animate
Marketing Coordinator Internship
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation| June 2, 2014 – November 14, 2014
• Edit all email campaign templates with HTML to be a responsive design/mobile and tablet friendly. Perform email tests though Litmus to ensure responsive quality
• Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template, conveyed clearly, proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
• Ensure messages are delivered properly to prospects by creating and testing segmentations in Aprimo.
• Track and analyze direct and interactive data pulled from Litmus and Aprimo
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Master of Arts| Animation – Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, Georgia | May 2015
Bachelor of Science| Media Arts and Science| Certificate| Applied Computer Science
Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana | May 2010
Certification| Email Marketing June 2016 & Inbound Marketing July 2016 – Hubspot
TECHNICAL SKILLS / SOFTWARE
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Edge Animate
|Unreal Tournament 3 Game Engine
Microsoft – Excel, Word, Power Point
SALSA Donor Pro